Anderson, Fields, McIlwain & Eubanks Inc., P.S.
Contact Our Family Law Attorneys
206-905-4290 866-970-4558

Failure To Comply With Court Orders

Written by Wolfgang R. Anderson

Attorney at Law

Anderson, Fields, Dermody & McIlwain

If a party fails to comply with a court order, several remedies can be invoked to terminate such breaches. Contempt of court is one. The consequences can be dire, like a fine or jail time.

Should a party fail to comply with the court's order to pay support, he/she may have their wages garnished or be required to give a wage assignment.

A party may be sentenced to jail for failing to obey a court's mandate until compliance. This is discussed later in the child support section of this book.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information

Contact Us Get The Answers You Need

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Anderson, Fields, McIlwain & Eubanks, Inc., P.S.

Anderson, Fields, McIlwain & Eubanks, Inc., P.S.
207 East Edgar Street
Seattle, WA 98102

Toll Free: 866-970-4558
Phone: 206-905-4290
Seattle Law Office Map

Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Friday 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.